Friday, March 1, 2013

Distractions

As the week draws a near, I'm reminded about what a blur the week has been. As I sit in traffic reminiscing about the things I've accomplished this week, all I can do is think of food. I'm in a fixated mood to cook, bake and find new recipes online. I'm inclined to help my family reinforce the important value of home cooked healthy meals and dinner conversations. How easy would it be to pick up cooked? What has been a result of my new obsession? My girls interested in the meal preparation and quality conversations.


As of late, I've had more time to contemplate my career path and consider new opportunities that align with my passion and my desire to provide a mark of my existence. What to do? I want to be able to continue to sharing in the kids everyday activities while contributing to the household income. Is it possible to do it all? I think there can be that balance. I just need to trust that I can find the right career that will allow me to do this long term. I know these years with the girls will pass by to quickly and I won't be able recapture the In n Out lunch, star week poster making and walks to the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment