Monday, March 4, 2013

Spontaneous combustion

Sunday started off with the normal cleaning duties. As I put my youngest to work, I was reminded of the days when I was her age. My Mom waking us up on the weekends to clean the house. I recalled the countless conversations with my Mom. History repeats itself, I'm doing the same with my girls. It was nice to clean without a time deadline. No plans for the day. Then it hit me as I scrubbed the stove. It's a pretty day! Let's go to Disneyland. I wait to tell Catelyn until she is done with her chore.


A spontaneous idea turned into a Mommy/daughter date with my girls and catching up with my childhood BFF and her kids. The beautiful day was perfect weather with the sun shinning and a cool breeze. I guess most of SoCal annual pass holders got the same idea to go to Disneyland. Two rides later and watching a parade, we decided on an early Dinner at Naples.


The highlight of my day, a wonderful exchange of the girls excitement to clean the house then enjoy a beautiful day at the happiest place on earth as a reward.





No comments:

Post a Comment