Thursday, October 9, 2014

Getting Oily

As flu season approaches, I am using preventative methods such as young essential oils:
-thieves for boosting immune system
-lavender for assisting with sleep
-panaway for helping with my asthma

I've had to many health issues and don't want to compromise my health more. My kids are more at risk because of my health history.
I'm teaching them about healthy choices. Sprouts and Trader Joes have been our frequent store to stop by. Fresh fruits and vegetables are staples. Increasing our water intake.

I've just need to watch my caffeine intake and late night munchies. Not just because of my dress size because my metabolism is slowing with 4th decade coming straight on.

I've replenished with paraben free, zinc free and alcohol  free toiletries such as Toms toothpaste, Younique makeup, homemade soaps and cleaners. Why? There is a correlation between toxicity of absorbed chemicals through the skin and gums over time with increased cancer rates.

If anything minimizing my risk for a secondary cancer and reducing the risk for my family. There is enough pollution and poor air quality that affects our health.

Changing habits one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment