Monday, August 10, 2015

Springs into life

It's been awhile since I blogged. And, so much has taken my time with mothering, working with Autistic kids and teaching. I am now 7 months pregnant with my 3rd child. Having a kid in your 40s is no joke. There are pains I didn't have when I was pregnant in my 20s and 30s. But, this experience is wholly different. I am learning to slow things down and appreciate down time. The relationships I nurture are the quality ones. I'm not so much in a hurry to keep myself busy although having two kids playing travel soccer is busy just by itself.

I have taken to enjoying quality time at home. Nesting has taken place. Reading to calm me down. Listening to my body to rest and allow myself to take naps without feeling guilty. Just a year ago life as I viewed it was different. I had to fill my time with business and busyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment